Hello everyone, this blog is going to be about me and my obsession with horses and Breyer horses.

Monday, March 2, 2015

kincade rainbow rubber training reins review

hello everyone I am sorry for not being active lately, today I am doing a review on the kincade rainbow rubber training reins: I did not get these for training I bought these to have a heavier rein I had really light nylon reins that didn't work that well, these reins are really nice quality I got the red white and blue ones but they also come in pastel and regular rainbow, i got them for around 30.00 dollars on Amazon, I do have a small complaint the buckle at the top gets caught in Dreamer's mane all the time and the rubber pulls at her mane and coat other then that they are really nice and easy to use! "I am not sponsored to talk about this product these are my personal opinions" thank you for reading!

1 comment: