Hello everyone, this blog is going to be about me and my obsession with horses and Breyer horses.

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Dreamer

hi everyone, so let me tell you a little bit about me and Dreamer, Dreamer was born March 26th 2007 a beautiful black Sabino tennessee walking horse,I have known her since she was less then a week old, I started going to the barn that Dreamer was born at when I was 8 years old I did lessons there every Saturday until I moved to (SD) I had been working with her and training her until I moved, I would go see her a couple of times a year after I moved because I had a really good friendship with the lady who owned her! two years later we bought Dreamer and moved her from (MN) to (SD) I have owned her for two years now and it has been great she is the most wonderful kind gentle and sweet horse EVER! I would not trade her for the world we are currently working on natural horsemanship and she is doing really well please let me know if there is anything else you would like to know about Dreamer!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! (It's Chloe, from Pinterest)
    I only just found your blog. You should keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok what would you like to see Chloe!!

      Delete
    2. You could give riding tips, share riding experiences, or talk about life in general. There are lots of other blogs out there with a lot of ideas. :)

      Delete
    3. ok I will get on it thank you for your feedback!!

      Delete