Hello everyone, this blog is going to be about me and my obsession with horses and Breyer horses.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

update on Dreamer

hey guys I thought I would you all an update on Dreamer! she is so really well she is becoming such a wonderful horse not that she wasn't already, we have been working on a lot of riding recently it's going pretty good there are a few things we need to work on though she just got a little confused about a couple of cues, and we recently went bitless she gives us a way better ride now!! also we have been working on trying to start liberty training comment if you want me to wright about liberty! in this Picture we have Dreamer and her best friend Babs they seriously do everything thing together it's so cute they also have stalls next to each other so they are pretty much together 20/7 they are just too cute!!!

2 comments: