Hello everyone, this blog is going to be about me and my obsession with horses and Breyer horses.

Monday, April 13, 2015

life

hi everyone! today is going to be a life post, so I started my first job at kmart it is pretty nice most of my coworkers are nice. I got my first paycheck today! I will say it is really nice having money! I don't really like my weekend hours but whatever.       

another awesome thing is this summer I am turning 18! so for my 18th birthday my mom bought me tickets for breyerfest!!!!!!!!!!! I am literally on top of the world right now! so me mom my sister Emilie and my cousin Kendra are going we are leaving on July 16th and coming back on July 20th we are driving out to Kentucky!  

so my question for you guys is do you want me to do a review series on the breyerfest models? let me know.
have a good day and we will see you next time! 

1 comment: